While dads might not purchase pampering items for themselves, it doesn’t mean they won’t fall head over heals for a manly pampering gifts, or a “man-pering” basket! After creating an impressive basket for moms recently (and it was truly gorg!), we decided to impress dad with natural products that smell incredible and give him the gift of taking his morning routine up to the next level! Check out these pampering Fathers Day gift ideas, that I picked up from the aisles of Sprouts, that will truly rock dad’s world… or at least his shower time.
UNIQUE PAMPERING FATHERS DAY GIFT IDEAS
- Start with a color theme! Just like we did with the Pampering Mother’s Day Basket, choosing a color theme really completes the overall look of the gift! While browsing the bath and personal care aisles of Sprouts, the masculine neutral color theme of black and brown popped, not only because so many of the men’s products fell into this color range, but I truly loved the packaging and the scents!
- Gather up any items that would make dad feel special, and don’t forget about the little touches that he might not purchase for himself. A cologne is one of the top fathers day gift ideas, as well as shaving products… so why not find amazing scents in a healthy, natural product? Add in some soap and deodorant, as well as a body scrubber, to complete his own pampering (or man-pering) routine!
- Next, it’s time to add in a few extra treats. I stayed with a masculine theme and our color scheme as well and went for beef jerky… something most men love!
- Don’t forget something to drink! What does the dad in your life love to drink? You could find a good beer, and I love that Sprouts stocks their beer section with state and local brews, so there’s always something new (and local) you can discover. Is dad a coffee drinker? There are some amazing bottles of cold brew available as well. Whatever you choose, try and stick as close as you can to the color theme you’ve landed on.
- Choose an unexpected container to use as a gift basket! A tool box, or wooden tool chest, a cooler, an ice bucket… the list can go on and on, and a great container is like a gift in itself, the gift that will keep on giving. Once you’ve settled on a container, load it up with the goods, and some shredded paper, which helps with the natural masculine feel, keeping in mind height and placement.
- Give dad his gift and watch his face light up!
So what is it you usually like to give the dad in your life? Are you a fan of some pampering Fathers Day gift ideas? We’d love to hear!
This post is sponsored by Sprouts, all opinions are my own. While you can totally recreate these awesome fathers day gift ideas by shopping at any of dad’s favorite places, you guys, I HIGHLY recommend checking them out, especially if you download their app for awesome deals and coupons!
The post Manly Pampering Fathers Day Gift Ideas, aka Man-pering appeared first on Fresh Mommy Blog.