All I want for mother’s day, I can hold in my lap.
I mentioned before how I used to scoff when my own mother would tell me she had all she wanted for Mother’s Day, but you guys, now I feel it! Though, that doesn’t mean I’d turn down a massage, or brunch, or a night of uninterrupted sleep… or an ultimate pampering Mother’s Day gift basket!
So really, I DO have everything I need, but motherhood can be a really, really BIG job… so I’ll just take the lot in the gift department! Kidding; not kidding. 😉
If you’re wanting to give the mama in your life the ultimate pampering experience, you can create a Mother’s Day gift basket that accomplishes it ALL – and the gift will just keep on giving, since it’s full of SO many useful goodies. Another plus, it’s pretty too.
I partnered up with Sprouts this week to share our Ultimate Pampering Mother’s Day gift basket and today I’m giving you the full rundown so you can create your own! The great thing is that it’s a perfect template… replace any of the items with other favorite products, colors and more to customize as you see fit.
How to Create The Ultimate Pampering Mother’s Day Gift Basket
- Start with a color theme! While browsing the bath and beauty aisles of Sprouts, I landed on the theme of blush and vanilla as a color theme, not only because I found some bath products (Nubian Heritage brand) that were pretty and the perfect base to start our color-themed basket, but the product also smelled fantastic. No matter where you shop or what kind of basket you’re putting together (from “mom loves to read” gift basket to “culinary experience” gift basket) deciding on a main color theme will elevate the overall look!
- For an Ultimate Pampering Mother’s Day Gift Basket, gather up any items that would make bath-time a pampering and relaxing experience. Think of how you couple recreate a spa-like ambiance at home. In keeping with the vanilla theme, the tru mélange candle fit right it, a pumice stone and wooden brush matched as well as a bar of exfoliating and softening oatmeal soap, while being a perfect fit for a sublime bath time. In the bath department, we also added in the before mentioned beautiful containers of body scrub, body wash and body lotion.
- Next, it was time to add in a few extra treats. Chocolates are always on my list for a pampering experience and while shopping at Sprouts for this gift basket, I picked up a couple containers of various chocolates and divided them into mason jars… because I just think anything in a mason jar is cute! You could use pretty goodie bags or other gifting containers and add ribbon, tags, etc.
- Don’t forget something to drink! Mom’s favorite tea, coffee or wine makes a great pairing for a night of pampering. Rosé is not only a top choice, it’s also a beautiful one! This bottle of Gérard Bertrand Coté des Roses was stunning and I knew the bottle could even be reused later on.
- Grab a beautiful bouquet to top off the basket and you’re ready to go!
- Using towels, wash cloths or even a robe as the base and filler in your basket, begin to build the ultimate pampering basket by layering the items so that each item is visible and complimentary of the others.
- Finally, bring your gift in person, if you can, and enjoy the blessing you’ve given to someone else! There is nothing like gift-giving, #amIright?!
What would you add to create the Ultimate Pampering Mother’s Day Gift Basket?
If you like this post, feel free to share… or you know, send to your hubby as a hint! 😉
The post How to Create The Ultimate Pampering Mother’s Day Gift Basket appeared first on Fresh Mommy Blog.